Update and correction to the last post:
We were mistaken. It was the organizations with the most DOLLARS in the first hour.
Okay. But we did have a very strong showing, and we are off to a fantastic start! We need to keep up the momentum! We have 22 1/2 more hours to go to win the $10,000 prize for most donation. So if you haven’t already, please click the link now and donate $15. Tell your friends; each individual donation is important!
If you need more info, please read below.
Thank you for your support!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Donations to MFA during The Great GIve will finance a fellowship for Hannah Sturm
- MFA is not looking for large donations – just lots and lots of small ones
- Minimum donation allowed is $15
- Donations must be made online from 6 pm May 5 to 6 pm May 6
- If you live on the West Coast, please give between 9 pm and 10 pm PDT (midnight – 1 am EDT). We are trying to win a special “Night Owl” prize.
- MFA will send lots and lots of emails to remind you.
- If you give in the first hour (or in the “midnight hour,” midnight – 1 am EDT) you will not receive any more emails!
- Mark your calendars and get ready to give from
6 pm May 5 to 6 pm May 6.
Funds raised in The Great Give will support a fellowship for Hannah Sturm – a young woman with big dreams in arts management.
Hannah is counting on you!