THE GREAT GIVE STARTED AT 6 PM
Thank you to everyone who has donated so far! We are off to a great start: We received the highest number of donations within the first hour, which means we won an extra $1,000!! Those of you who donated by 7 pm will only receive our thank you and no other emails requesting donation.
But we have 23 more hours to go, and in order to win the $10,000 prize for most donations, we have to keep up the momentum! So if you haven’t already, please click the link now and donate $15. Tell your friends; each individual donation is important!
If you need more info, please read below.
Thank you for your support!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Donations to MFA during The Great GIve will finance a fellowship for Hannah Sturm
- MFA is not looking for large donations – just lots and lots of small ones
- Minimum donation allowed is $15
- Donations must be made online from 6 pm May 5 to 6 pm May 6
- If you live on the West Coast, please give between 9 pm and 10 pm PDT (midnight – 1 am EDT). We are trying to win a special “Night Owl” prize.
- MFA will send lots and lots of emails to remind you.
- If you give in the first hour (or in the “midnight hour,” midnight – 1 am EDT) you will not receive any more emails!
- Mark your calendars and get ready to give from
6 pm May 5 to 6 pm May 6.
Funds raised in The Great Give will support a fellowship for Hannah Sturm – a young woman with big dreams in arts management.
Hannah is counting on you!