Last Chance for Stormy Weather Entry!
at Annapolis Maritime Museum
723 Second Street, Annapolis MD 21401
Open Juried Exhibition
MFA invites all artists residing in United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico to enter Stormy Weather, a juried art exhibition depicting the sights, sounds, colors, impact, anticipation and more of weather and its impact. Any 2-D a work following exhibition guidelines and meeting size requirements (44 inches maximum dimension) will be considered by the juror. Selected works will be exhibited at the Annapolis Maritime Museum, 723 Second Street, Annapolis MD 21401
Exhibition Dates: January 15 – March 15, 2015
Show Chair: David Diaz
Submissions Deadline: October 29, 2014
Maximum Size: 44 inches any direction
Jurors: Emily Gracey, meteorologist and reporter Fox 45 News, Baltimore; Barry Shauck, Assistant Professor and head of Art Teacher Education, Boston University College of Fine Art, Boston.
Download printable prospectus (pdf)
Terms of Entry For Exhibitions
All work and entries must comply with MFA Exhibition Guidelines. Detailed Exhibition and Presentation Guidelines can be accessed HERE, and also during the online entry process.
- Only residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada are eligible to enter.
- A maximum of 6 original works created within the past 3 years may be entered.
- Works may not exceed 44 inches in height or width, including the frame, unless otherwise specified for a particular exhibit.
- All work must be signed by the artist and all photographs and hand-pulled prints must be numbered.
Entries and Submission Fees
Entries must be submitted online.
- Entry fees are $35 (MFA members, $20) for one or two entries and $5 each for up to four additional entries. Entry fees are non-refundable.
- To enter online, you will need an MFA account that includes an email address and a password. There is no charge to create an MFA account
- Images must be in JPEG files less than 2MB with the recommended longest pixel dimension between 1600 and 2000 pixels (maximum).
- Images of accepted works may be used at the sole discretion of MFA for promotional purposes including but not limited to the invitation, catalog, web site or on a subsequent year’s prospectus. Image will include attribution whenever possible.