12th Annual Small Wonders Exhibition
at MFA Circle Gallery 18 State Circle Annapolis MD
Open Juried Exhibition
The Maryland Federation of Art (MFA) invites all artists residing in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico to enter its 12th Small Wonders competition. Any original 2-D or 3-D work meeting exhibition guidelines and size restrictions, will be considered.
- Exhibition Dates: November 28-December 28, 2014
- Show Chair: Carol Donahue
- Submissions Deadline: September 10, 2014
- Juror: Marcus Civin, MD Institute College of Art
- Download printable prospectus (pdf)
Terms of Entry For Exhibitions
All work and entries must comply with MFA Exhibition Guidelines. Detailed Exhibition and Presentation Guidelines can be accessed HERE, and also during the online entry process.
- Only residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada are eligible to enter.
- A maximum of 6 original works created within the past 3 years may be entered.
- Works previously exhibited in a juried show at Circle Gallery are not eligible.
- 2-D work may not exceed 11” in any one dimension including outer edge of frame.
- 3-D work may not exceed 7” any one dimension.
Entries and Submission Fees
- Entries must be submitted online.
- Entry fees are $35 (MFA members, $20) for one or two entries and $5 each for up to four additional entries. Entry fees are in US$ and non-refundable.
- To enter online, you will need an MFA account that includes an email address and a password. There is no charge to create an MFA account
- Images must be in JPEG files less than 2MB with the recommended longest pixel dimension between 1600 and 2000 pixels (maximum).
- Images of accepted works may be used at the sole discretion of MFA for promotional purposes including but not limited to the invitation, catalog, web site or on a subsequent year’s prospectus. Image will include attribution whenever possible.