Liz Carren, Gordy, digital collage on canvas.
Exhibit on display July 25 – August 16
Introducing Maryland Federation of Art’s 50th Anniversary Show: 50 Forever
In celebration of our 50th year at Circle Gallery, MFA is hosting two Fifty Forever Exhibitions!
- Fifty Forever @ Circle Gallery – MFA current Members – Entry fees are $10 for one entry for this all-hang, all-media exhibition. Artworks must be no larger than 20″x20″x20″, including frame. MFA former members may rejoin and exhibit for $80 during the entry process ($70 for a 1-year membership and $10 for the entry fee). Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Fifty Forever Online Exhibition – Entry fees are $5 for one entry. Open to all current and former MFA Members. Artworks must be no larger than 72″x72″x72″, including frame. If your work is larger, please contact MFA.
There will be a closing reception for all artists at Circle Gallery on August 16 during Annapolis Artwalk.
Please enter your artwork for each exhibition on-line so we may anticipate the number of works.
Terms of Entry
All entries must adhere to MFA general guidelines as well as the terms of entry specific to the exhibit as listed below.
When entering the exhibition you will be asked to accept the Terms of Entry. Any entry that does not follow Terms of Entry and General Guidelines will be subject to rejection regardless of the Juror’s decision.
- A maximum of 1 original work may be entered into each exhibition, regardless of when created.
- Works previously exhibited in a juried show at Circle Gallery are eligible.
- Works may not exceed 20 inches in width, height or depth, including the frame.
- All work must be visibly signed by artist (front or back) and include edition numbers (1/1, 2/50, e.g.) for hand-pulled prints. Works must be priced for sale or marked POR (price on request).
- 2-D work MUST be framed and wired, or have another method of hanging on the wall.
Entries and Submission Fees
- Entries must be submitted online.
- Entry fees are $10 for one entry (MFA former members, $10 for entry and $70 for renewed membership). Entry fees are non-refundable.
- To enter online, you will need an MFA account that includes an email address and a password. There is no charge to create an MFA account.
- Submit one JPEG image per piece entered, or as allowed. To provide the best image set pixel dimension to around 2000 pixels on the longest side. File size may be no more than 2 MB.
- Images of accepted works may be used at the sole discretion of MFA for promotional purposes including but not limited to the invitation, catalog, web site or on a subsequent year’s prospectus. Image will include attribution whenever possible.
July 19-22 Shipped work and hand-delivered work must arrive at Circle Gallery, 18 State circle, Annapolis MD, 21401
July 25 11-5 p.m. First day of exhibition.
August 16 5-7 p.m. Reception at Circle Gallery.
August 17-18 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Pick up hand-delivered work. No early pick up. There is a $10 fine for late pick up.